Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Collage Decision

collage decision

This year I am a year 8 and next year I am going to collage. I have to decide which collage I want to go to. It is a toss up between Nelson Boys and Nayland.
I like Nelson Boys more than Nayland for the following:
  • Its close to my house.
  • It has heaps of opportunity's.
  • All my friends are going there.
  • Its strong about its traditions and history of the collage, for example if someone represents New Zealand their name on the honors board.
  • The students wear their uniform with pride.
  • If  you are learning a language you get to go overseas to that country on a school trip.
I don't like Nayland as much because:
  • Everyone who gets kicked out of Nelson Boys goes to Nayland  
  • Nayland is a co-ed, I would rather go to an all boys school because then I would be marked on my report with all energetic boys instead of with boys and really focused girls.
  • Lastly it is along way away from home.
These are the reasons why i want to go to Nelson Boys instead of Nayland.    
          

No comments:

Post a Comment