The Americas Cup is so intense because Oracle have come back and only need three more wins. Up till the last three days we have dominated we were untouchable.
I think New Zealand will win because we are the better team and the weather forecast is for low winds and the last time it was low winds we won by 1 kilometre.
For the first five days it was boring because we were always winning but now Oracle are fighting to win and they're winning quite a bit. Tomorrow I think we will win the cup 9-6.
Sometimes I think that America cheats because for some reason its always our fault that there's no wind. They only have one American on the boat. The manager called 11 New Zealanders to fly over there and modify there boat so they could actually have a chance of winning. They're always complaining that the wind limits are to low and and they're blamming it on us. They're are just sore losers.
That is what I think of the Americas Cup so far.
Just think the three "W's"
WE WILL WIN.
The phrase "use it or lose it" definitely applies to your memory. play bazaar Make time to engage in activities that satta king require you to recall information,
ReplyDelete